Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Trip to the Beach

I thought I would put a few photos of our trip to the beach after the tsunami village medical camp. Indian modesty being such that the "ladies" had to swim in all their clothes. Surprisingly, however, despite their best efforts at decorum, a clinging wet sari looks quite seductive!

Clicking on the photo brings it up full sized. I tried to upload them via the blogging website but they only worked sporadically, so now I have done it via the link on the left - ImageShack. I am really happy with them so I am giving them a free plug (no gain to me)!


Family Outings to the Beach Taking a dip

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Still signs of the tsunami The Team! Idyll

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: